to ensure the longevity of the jewelry, we recommend following the following advice on its care.
Do not wear jewelry during heavy work, in dusty environments with aggressive fumes.
Avoid contact with aggressive substances, hairspray, perfume, make-up and other chemicals, bigger amounts of water (ordinary, sweet and salty) and substances such as vinegar, lemon juice, baking soda, bleaches, detergents, chlorine and soaps.
Put the jewelry away before going to bed, as it may break, tear, or injure you.
In the case of specially modified jewelry (for example sanding, matting, rhodium plating or gilding), wearing out occurs on a daily basis, which is not considered to be a fault of the jewelry.
Before storing the jewelry, wipe it with a silver-friendly cloth and make sure that the jewelry is dry. Store the jewelry at room temperature up to 25 ° C in dry environment.
Do not use abrasive materials to clean silver. It is possible to use a fine grinding sponge (roughness 180 and more) to clean the concrete. Never use ultrasound, steam or chemicals to clean the jewelry.
The warranty covers hidden manufacturing defects of the jewelry. The warranty on the Goods is 24 months.
The warranty does not apply to situations where the error of the goods occurred:
- due to the mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer (tearing the chain, breaking a stone or pearl, scratching the surface of the jewelry…).
- due to the normal wear (scuffing of the metal surface, wearing out naturally – such as blackening of silver or patina on concrete are not considered a defect).
- by using jewelry in conditions which do not correspond in their humidity, chemical and mechanical influences to the natural environment in which the goods are intended.
- due to the neglect of care and maintenance of the goods.
- due to the damage to the goods due to excessive loading, loss of jewelry or its parts.